Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oops .. I Did It Again

Uh-oh...

May 4 was my last post.

I knew I hadn't posted in a while - but a month?
Talk about time flying.

What can I say? I think the only thing I can really tell you is that although you have missed out on the wonder that is this blog (yeah, ok, wonder may not necessarily be the right word but I'm going to go with it), it has been only for the very best reason.

Love.

Remember I said I wanted to meet Mr Dream Man?

*giggles*

I did.

I won't go into too much detail, I won't tell you he's the most amazing man on earth, I won't even say that I'm the happiest I've ever been.

I'll just say that I've missed blogging a little bit, and I will be updating you a little more on everything that's been happening.
I have a weigh-in tomorrow and I have, as you might have guessed by my lack of blog, fallen off the wagon a little.
As of tomorrow I am back on, baby! I will be dedicated and I will NOT be distracted.

Wish me luck - or at least, trust me when I say I will be doing my damnedest to meet my goal of 30kg down by 30th June!

No comments:

Post a Comment